The Library offers free one-on-one computer tutorials every Friday and Saturday at our Main Branch and Monday at our Queensborough Branch. The tutorials last 45 minutes and are by appointment only.
We can help you:
- Get familiar with your tablet or laptop
- Set up an email account
- Get started on Facebook or Twitter (email account required)
- Internet searching
- Saving files to a flash drive
- Get familiar with using a mouse and basic computer skills
- Upload images from your camera / phone to your email (bring your cable to connect your device to a computer)
- Manage your library account online
Sunday Morning Computer Sessions (55+)
Don’t be left out of the digital loop! Gain new tech skills or improve your comfort level with technology by attending computer help sessions offered at the library. Registration is required.
Our first series of Sunday Morning Computer sessions for 2017 has ended. Please keep checking back for news on future classes.
To register, please phone 604-527-4665.