- Community Centred College for the Retired : learn for fun, teach for pleasure
- Road Scholar: educational and travel organization for older adults
- Simon Fraser University Seniors Program: continuing studies for credit and non-credit courses
- Low Income bus pass for seniors and the disabled
- Seniors Canada Online: Programs and services for seniors and their families, from the Federal Government
Seniors Healthy Living Secretariat: the British Columbia Government's web portal for seniors. Includes links to the BC Seniors' Guide and the BC Information Line
- BC Senior's Guide: helping seniors live well
- BC Health Guide for Seniors'
- Public Health Agency Canada: Seniors' Health
- Home Adaptations for Independence Program: The Home Adaptations for Independence (HAFI) program helps low-income seniors and people with disabilities finance home modifications for accessible, safe and independent living
- Seniors Services Society: Seniors Services Society provides information and resources for seniors living or wishing to live in the Lower Mainland
BC Housing Information for Seniors: from BC Housing
- Elderpost: information about services, buy and sell, used and or free equipment. Also includes volunteer opportunities. For older people and their caregivers. Comprehensive site.
Ancestry can only be used within the library.
For those who cannot make it to the library - we come to you!
Use your NWPL library card to access Consumer Reports. Your PIN is the last 4 digits of your telephone number.
Consumer Reports: information and advice on consumer products and services, including the full text of Consumer Reports Magazine, spotlight areas, news, blogs, forums and video content.
Ancestry: Ancestry has over 4 billion names in historical records worldwide, and includes multiple genealogical collections.