Peer Navigator Drop-In
CART - COMMUNITY AND RESOURCE TEAM
PAIR WITH A PEER FOR SUPPORT WHILE YOU IDENTIFY AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!
Free support from someone with lived experience to find:
- Housing: assistance with BC Housing apps, shelters
- Healthcare: A family doctor, dental clinics, and health centers
- Legal: Free or low-cost legal and advocacy services
- Income: taxes, PWD apps, income assistance and employment
- Mental Health: counselling, addictions, and personal recovery goals
- Population-specific: Immigrants/refugees, BIPOC, disability and LGBTQ2S+ services
No registration necessary.
Drop-in most Wednesdays at the library from 11-2.
for more information call 604-636-3541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LocationMain Branch - Ash Street Room
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org