Writers from New Westminster and Greater Vancouver can sign up for a 45-minute, one-time, one-on-one consult with an editor who will provide specific feedback and recommendations based on your submitted work. The session can be in-person or online.
How does it work?
- Consults will take place on the second Thursday evening of each month.
- For each session, available times are 5pm, 6pm, and 7pm and are arranged by appointment only.
- Appointments are 45 minutes in length
- Appointments will be conducted either remotely online, via Zoom or in person at the library.
- Your appointment time will be confirmed via NWPL. Once confirmed, you will be given information on next steps
- You can submit up to seven pages of poetry or prose, 7 pages maximum. Work must be double-spaced with the title and your name on each page with the page number on the bottom.
- Each person is eligible for one session only; multiple and/or repeat sessions cannot be booked.
- Please note, confirmed registration is required at least 7 days prior to the consultation date. This is to ensure there is enough time to provide thoughtful feedback on the work submitted for review.
For more information and to register via NWPL, email NWPL at AskUs@nwpl.ca
For more information on the SFU Writer's Studio, visit them online.
LocationMain Branch - Ash Street Room
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org