Are you looking for feedback on your writing? Free Writing Consults with The SFU Writer's Studio are returning this Fall!. This program offers free one-on-one consultations with alumni of the SFU Writer's Studio, in partnership with New Westminster Public Library.
Writers from New Westminster and Greater Vancouver can sign up for a 45-minute, one-time, one-on-one consult with an editor who will provide specific feedback and recommendations based on your submitted work.
How does it work?
- Consults will take place on the second Friday of each month. Upcoming dates are October 08, November 12, and December 10.
- For each session, available times are 4 pm, 5pm, and 6pm and are arranged by appointment only.
- Appointments are 45 minutes in length
- Appointments will be conducted remotely - either over the phone or online via Zoom.
- Your appointment time will be confirmed via NWPL. Once confirmed, you will be given information on next steps
- You can submit up to seven pages of poetry or prose, 7 pages maximum. Work must be double-spaced with the title and your name on each page with the page number on the bottom.
- Please note, confirmed registration is required at least 7 days prior to the consultation date. This is to ensure there is enough time to provide thoughtful feedback on the work submitted for review.
For more information and to register via NWPL, email NWPL at AskUs@nwpl.ca
For more information on the SFU Writer's Studio, visit them online.
Upcoming Program Dates:
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org