For computer help we encourage users to see the options and resources available:
We will do our best to offer computer assistance on a drop-in basis as much as possible, but we won’t be able to book one-on-one appointments during this phase due to lack of space.
The Library offers free one-on-one computer tutorials at our Queensborough Branch. The tutorials last 45 minutes and are by appointment only.
We can help you:
- Get familiar with your tablet or laptop
- Set up an email account
- Get started on Facebook or Twitter (email account required)
- Internet searching
- Saving files to a flash drive
- Get familiar with using a mouse and basic computer skills
- Upload images from your camera / phone to your email (bring your cable to connect your device to a computer)
- Manage your library account online
To register, please phone 604-527-4665.