Holiday Hellos! Spread joy in our community – kids can help!
The holidays can be a lonely and isolating time for many people. For our second year now, the library is collecting holiday cards and greetings from the young – and the young at heart! – to share with seniors and other isolated members of our community.
- We welcome contributions from individuals, families, schools, daycares, and other community organizations.
- Write a festive greeting, create a holiday card, or share your imaginative seasonal artwork!
- To protect your privacy, please do not include your name or personal information.
- Drop off your submissions at either of our two branches by December 12.
- Please note that by participating you are giving NWPL consent to share your creations with our community members, and the library may use images of the submissions for promotional purposes.
Our thanks to Coquitlam Public Library for inspiring the name of this year’s program!