PressReader Newspapers and Magazines
Read newspapers and magazines on your computer or download them to your smartphone or tablet for offline access using the PressReader app [LINK].
Setting up a PressReader Account is completely optional and lets you personalize your experience. Bookmark articles, set up email alerts, and newspapers / magazines for offline use through the app.
Account Set Up Instructions
- Log in to PressReader from our website using your library card [LINK]
- Close the PressReader HotSpot pop upClick on “Sign In” in the upper righthand corner
Click on “New User? Sign up now”
- Enter your email address, password and name.
Download for Offline Use
- Follow the “Account Set Up” instructions above.
- Download the PressReader app for your device [LINK]
- Open the app, sign in using the PressReader account you created and then click Authorize
- Choose your newspaper / magazine and click on Download / Open
- Need further information? View how-to videos
RBdigital Newspapers and Magazines (formerly Zinio)
Read your favourite magazines and newspapers on your computer or download them to your smartphone or tablet. The latest and back issues are always available, with no waiting lists or borrowing limits!
To access RBdigital:
- Go to NWPL’s eMagazine page
- Login or create an account (first-time users will need a valid NWPL card and email
address to register for an RBdigital account).
Browse and check out titles
- Browse the collection or search by subject or title.
- Click on a magazine cover to select it. On the next screen, choose the issue you want and click on the Checkout button.
- Check the box “Email me when the next issue is available” to receive notifications.
View titles on a computer or any device via web browser:
- When you click Start Reading, your magazine will open in a new browser tab or window.
View titles on a tablet or smartphone:
- Download the RBdigital app for iOS or Android.
- Use the app to sign in or to create an account.
- Tap the menu button (top left corner) and tap Magazines to access the collection.
- Looking for back issues? Tap the magazine cover to go to the magazine page, and tap
View All Issues.
- Looking for magazines you previously checked out? Tap the menu button and tap