Computers & WiFi
The Library’s WiFi network is available in the library during open hours and outside on the Plaza, 24-hours per day.
You do not need a library card or a password to access our WiFi network.
- Search for CityPublicWifi in your available networks list
- You should see a Continue to the Internet verification page
- If it does not popup automatically
- Open a browser window where it should appear automatically
- Try rebooting your computer/device.
- If you’re still experience difficulty, speak to a library staff member
- Public computers are available for use on a walk-in basis
- A library card is recommended for computer use but is not required
- In order to maximize computer access for as many customers as possible, customers may use the computers for one 60-minute session per day