Computers & WiFi
The Library’s WiFi network is available in the library during open hours and outside on the Plaza, 24-hours per day.
You do not need a library card or a password to access our WiFi network.
- Search for CityPublicWifi in your available networks list
- You should see a Continue to the Internet verification page
- If it does not popup automatically
- Open a browser window where it should appear automatically
- Try rebooting your computer/device.
- If you’re still experience difficulty, speak to a library staff member
Computers by Appointment
- Public computers available for use by reservation
- Reservations can be made by phone or in-person. (Main – 604-527-4665, QB – 604-636-4450)
- Reservations are same-day or next-day only
- In order to maximize computer access for as many customers as possible, customers may book one 45-minute session per day
- A library card is recommended but not required for reservations