On May 26, 2021 the library will be performing system maintenance that will affect public access to some library card services. The process is expected to take most of the day but in the event we are able to restore services earlier, we will post a message on our website’s home page notifying you that the systems are back online.
On May 26 you will still be able to:
- Use the self-checkouts to check material out
- Search for items in the catalogue
- Use a public computer, print, scan and photocopy
You will not be able to:
- log in to your library account (Bibliocommons catalogue)
- renew items using your library account or the Telephone Renewals system
- Place holds or access updated holds or renewals information
- Use online resources that require you to enter your library card and PIN
Once the migration process is complete, the system will be updated with any items checked out while the system was down.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have an urgent question or issue, please contact us at AskUs@nwpl.ca.